Marian Allen is an award-winning author, blogger,
and encourager of others who, in May, took time out to
award The Versatile Blogger Award to several blogs she felt worthy...my cat blog, the Opinionated Pussycat, included.
As the human behind the blog I sincerely thank her and am at last able to find time to pass the award on.
1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell seven facts about yourself.
3. Pass it on to seven other bloggers.
4. Notify your nominees by e-mail and even with a comment on a post of theirs you like, if you choose (This may lead to a Pingback).
7 facts about myself.
My first appearance as a writer, online, was in 1998, when I joined a web community
that came to an end in 2001.
2. I became a blogger in 2002.
3. In February 2004 the Orange County Weekly said I was "screwed".
4. In August, 2005, I was interviewed by the Daily Pilot newspaper of Costa Mesa, Ca.
5. Two days before my birthday, in 2007, I got an early birthday present when I appeared on KNBC-TV in Los Angeles.
6. My TV debut actually occurred, in 1960, 4 months after I was born, at the famous All-States Picnic and Independence Day Parade, on Euclid Ave., in old town Ontario, Ca.
Back then it was always televised and, unknown to my Mom, she was captured from the back, with me on her shoulder, looking at the camera. Family and friends alerted her when she got home so she could see the replay on the news.