As readers of this blog may have noticed the titles of my various Category Archives tended toward the looonnng side.
Having decided to see if I could shorten some of them I first went to my Typepad blogs because, there, when I changed the name of a category I could leave the original url untouched.
Having blogged for 5 years on one blog, and 3 on another changing the url on the categories would be a major hassle so I left them alone.
By running your cursor over titles, to see the url, you can see the differences on the ones I changed:
(This post originally written on 5/11/13 - See introduction)