I've gotten little sleep since 2am and I have to get up at 330am so I can be at MD Anderson for a day of follow-up medical tests related to my eye issues, starting at 645am
I've been concerned about Mr. Nikita, my original creative muse when I joined the internet fray in 1998.
(Series begins here = Daily Gratitude Writing Challenge Summer 2013 Preview)
1. My old vet in Orange, California.
2. My new vet in Houston, Texas.
3. Their skills in diagnosing, treating and prescribing proper care for my cats.
4. Their ability to explain what medical issues my cats have.
5. The friendliness of the staff in Orange and their ability to get on the good side of my cats, who enjoy their trips to the vet.
6. The friendliness of the staff in Houston and their ability to get on the good side of my cats, who enjoy their trips to the vet.
7. The mostly affordable prices of various treatments.
8. My Care Credit Card; originally gotten when I broke my ankle in 2011, I learned, in Houston, that I could use it at the Vet. Without being able to use it I do not know how I could especially pay for the treatment of Nikita.
9. The ability to leave my cats at the vet when I make trips such as to Blog Paws.
10. The ability to leave my cats at the vet when I had my eye surgeries.