1. Today I am grateful that my health is improving.
2. I am grateful that my right ankle, broke in the spring of 2011, healed and though I still have the pins and screws in the ankle and leg, physical therapy helped me recover the ability to walk, though I still can’t run like I used to.
3. I am grateful for the ability to see and for the surgeries in both eyes since December that took care of an issue in the left eye, and is helping me fight the cancer in my right eye.
( Series begins here = Daily Gratitude Writing Challenge Summer 2013 Preview )
5. I am grateful for a pair of possible “blog for compensation” opportunities that have come my way that could put some funds in my accounts if I accept the opportunities.
6. I am grateful for the job interview I had with a local Barnes & Noble, today, with the possibility of a 2nd interview, God willing.
7. I am grateful to have a happy, optimistic, outlook, despite my personal situation.
8. I am grateful for all the books I have read since breaking my ankle, in 2011, that have provided me with hope and inspiration concerning my life and personal and creative future.
9. I am grateful for all the encouraging words from friends, since spring 2012, that have provided me with hope and inspiration concerning my life and personal and creative future.
10. I am grateful to my cats who daily make me smile without fail.