This post marks the 900th entry on this blog since it began in October 2007; I had intended something else for this entry, but my travels this day took a lot longer than planned and I had something else to do when I got home.
1. Today I am grateful for the fresh Texas air on a warm Tuesday in Houston.
2. I am grateful for the beautiful grove of trees, in a grassy bowl of land, near Allen Parkway and Waugh.
3. I am grateful for the sounds and smells of nature emanating from the nearby Buffalo Bayou.
( Series begins here = Daily Gratitude Writing Challenge Summer 2013 Preview )
5. I am grateful for the beautiful tree in front of the Arts Alliance offices down the street from the grove.
6. I am grateful for the busses that enabled me to reach those trees and the Parks & Recreation offices, location of one more tree.
7. I am grateful for the curiosity and friendliness of a cat that I encountered outside the Parks & Rec.
8. I am grateful that my camera battery was at full power.
9. I am grateful that my cell phone didn’t fail me when I got an important phone call while I was out and about.
10. I am grateful for the interview for a job, tomorrow afternoon, that God sent my way via that phone call.
Next = Day 24