Imagine that 10 things I need to get done have been accomplished and express gratitude for each having been accomplished....
1. I am grateful that the peeling of my skin on my hands and feet that began after my allergic reactions to my recent CT Scans has finally stopped, after I visited my doctor to get treatment.
2. I am grateful to finally have a good paying job again.
3. I am grateful not to have to worry about having a place to live, this fall, as my money will not have run out now that I have that job.
(Series begins here = Daily Gratitude Writing Challenge Summer 2013 Preview)
4. I am grateful to have written my newest guest post and to have also written my first piece of paid writing.
5. I am grateful to have successfully put togethefr the new 6 ft. Cat tower I just bought, at a steep discount, for my cats, as a way to celebrate being accepted into the Cat Writers' Association. At $114, this replacement for the exact same one I had in Ca. was a no brainer despite my current circumstances.
6. I am grateful to have downloaded and organized my old blogs, at last, as a first step in this new stage of my wroiting life.
7. I am grateful for having a poem of mine accepted for publication elsewhere other than one of my blogs.
8. I am grateful for not having been booed out of the building when I read at my first Houston open mic poetry night.
9. I am grateful to have published my first book. (Chapbook, eBook, book book? Hold yer horses my overworked Thursday night imagination ain't thought THAT far ahead!).
10. I am grateful to have lost 30 lbs. After finally beginning to eat healthier again and cook more for myself at home.
Next = 31 Days of Gratitude Summer 2013: Day 19