1. Today I am grateful for the inspiration I got from a small article in the Houston Chronicle about an art gallery event at a local law college in downtown Houston.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to visit this gallery and enjoy close-up looks at a dazzling array of cat and dog sculptures.
3. I am grateful for the man working in the college library, who I chatted with about pet themed law books, who took my cat blog card and promised to pass it along to the professor in charge of that section of study on campus.
(Series begins here = Daily Gratitude Writing Challenge Summer 2013 Preview)
4. I am grateful for the Director of Marketing and Communication Services who escorted me up to the gallery.
5. I am grateful to this woman for chatting with me, explaining about the exhibit, and answering my questions.
6. I am grateful to her for taking my cat blog card and promising to add me to a mailing list where I might learn of any events related to their pet law program.
7. I am grateful for the college website for having pages about the event and links to each item on display and links to the websites of their creators.
8. I am grateful to the website for having information and links related to the organizations that will benefit from the funds raised by the planned auctioning of the art.
9. I am grateful to have so much material to work with so I can produce a report that will share my experience with readers
10. I am grateful that I have such a great opportunity to spread the word about my cat blogging and see what may develop from having done so.