Prompting Yourself To Write 44: Wordsmith Studio 1yr. Anniversary Celebration
Last April Fool’s day Robert Lee Brewer, author, writer, editor at Writer's Digest, poet laureate of the blogosphere, and blogger extraordinaire, set forth a challenge for budding, and experienced writers alike. He believes that one of the most important tools for a writer trying to find success in today's media environment is a strong platform. He wanted to help create a supportive framework that helps writers challenge themselves.
All through April 2013 a selection of members of the Wordsmith community of writers that sprang up after that month share their thoughts on the 1 yr. anniversary.
1. My, How Things Have Changed in a Year! by Yours Truly
3. Platform Diving by J.lynn Sheridan
4. Authorpreneur: The Lure of the Pro-Blogosphere by Elizabeth (Beth) Saunders
5. Living on my Own by Sopphey Vance
6. A year (and a bit) in the life of Writerly Goodness by Melanie Marttila
7. Confessions of An April Platform Challenge Participant by Heather Button
8. The April Platform Challenge Anniversary: Who Knew? by Gerry Wilson