Prompting Yourself To Write 42: Six categories, five wishes each.
This was an exercise, from The Artist's Way Workbook, that I did back around January.
Things I hope to do in the next 63 years, hee, hee! :-D
1. Live to 115 years of age 2. Lose 35 lbs. 3. Regain health and mobility in my ankle.
4. Don't get a cataract in my right eye. 5. Don't lose my eyesight.
1. My faith grows and evolves in positive ways. 2. I find a church with a creed I can believe in. 3. I find a church I can join and be a part of. 4. There is a God. 5. There is a Heaven and I will see my parents there once again.
1. I will get a new computer someday. 2. I will get a new bike someday. 3. I will get a new desk someday. 4. I will get a better, affordable, apartment, or own a small home, someday. 5. I will get new bookshelves and furniture to fill my new residence up nicely.
1. I will keep writing poetry and stories. 2. I will keep performing in public. 3. My Cat blog will gain a following. 4. MY blog will too! 5. My Cats and I will get published in various formats beyond just blogging.
1. I will move out of the OC and start over elsewhere, preferably Texas. 2. I will get a good paying job that will give me steady employment for at least a decade. 3. I will take career retraining as needed. 4. I will consider going back to college if needed. 5. I wish I win the Lottery big time! Hee, hee!
1. I will ride my bike on my 1st Century. 2. I will continue to build my book collection. 3. I will continue to walk and hike for fun and exercise. 4. I will attend my 1st Blog Paws Convention. 5. I will get out more to zoos, museums, galleries, fairs, flea markets, and any other venue that might spark a bit of writing.