Here are some thoughts I wrote down back at the beginning of the year, in my Artist's Way Workbook...
I believe in a Higher Being who gives me the power and strength to grow as a person and a writer. I believe a faith, not just in God, but in myself, can go a long way toward supporting my creative growth and expansion. I just have to be open to the signs and messaged the great Creator sets in my path and sends me, that will guide me along the path that is best for me and I'm meant to travel in my personal and creative life.
I'm open to developing a deeper, stronger, understanding of the Bible and gaining a deeper, stronger, creativity sustaining faith.
AFFIRMATIONS ABOUT MY CREATIVITY GOING FORWARD:
1. My creativity helps in my physical healing and renewed good health.
2. I have begun to nurture my inner creative writer in new ways.
3. As I follow my creative heart I am taking a journey to a more fulfilling personal and creative life.
4. I am willing to create and be led by my faith in a great Creator and my abilities to let myself be creative.
5. I am willing to be of service to others through my creativity.
6. I am willing to go where I am led by the Great Creator, my inner intuition and trust, to start my life personally, career-wise and creatively, even if it is in anotehr state than Ca. entirely.
7. I am willing to challenge myself in new ways personally and creatively.
8. I am taking new steps toward a creative life!
9. I am finding new ways to explore my creative talents.
10. I am gaining confidence and competence in my creativity.
11. I am and will continue to create, new poetry, new stories and new humor.
12. I am bike riding again!
13. I will get a new job!
14. I'm not afraid!
15. I'm not worried about the future. With faith and courage, my future will take care of itself in God's own time.