Prompting Yourself To Write 36
1. My Cats
2. Scrambled Egg & Bacon, or Sausage Links, Sandwiches...The first thing I learned to cook for myself while in Middle School. :-D
3. Sunset at Inspiration Point in Newport Beach.
4. Macaroni & Cheese 5. Writing a new poem, or story.
6. Riding my bike along a trail, or on lengthy rides on city streets.
7. The Three Stooges 8. Abbott & Costello 9. Laurel & Hardy
10. Merrie Melodies Cartoons 11. Classic Looney Tunes
12. Addams Family & The Munsters
13. Hot Chocolate 14. Mincemeat Pie
15. Tuna Casserole 16. Visiting Museums 17. Visiting Art Galleries
18. Visiting Zoos 19. Red Suspenders
20. Brown Suspenders W/ paw prints
21. My own Crock Pot Dinner creations
22. Spaghetti & Meatballs 23. John Wayne Films
24. A Plane ride 25. A Train ride 26. Urban hikes
27. Encountering Cats in public places
28. Participating in Open Mics
29. Making a public presentation before an audience
30. Making a You Tube video
31. Classical Music 32. Instrumental Jazz
33. Big Band Music 34. Ragtime Music
35. A huge-assed rain storm, lightening, thunder, the works!
36. A rowdy Santa Ana Windstorm
37. A thick, mysterious, Fog
38. Standing at the highest spot in Orange County on a clear day where you can see for miles, to LA, and Catalina Island.
39. Listening to Talk Radio
40. Helping others thru my blogging, and writing.
41. Helping others thru my various jobs over a 28 yr. working life.
42. Meeting, in person, people I've long only known via the internet (Also Re-connecting, in person, with people not seen in decades)
43. Attending the Fair 44. Attending Flea Markets & Antique Stores.
45. Attending Farmer's Markets 46. Attending Swap Meets
47. Phillipe's The Original in LA 48. Original Tommy's in LA
49. A good book 50. Having a Sense of Humor