Think about these Blogging Highs one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one...
IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end.
1. Falling in love with Blogging.
2. Laughing so hard at what another Blogger has written your face hurts.
3. A hot shower after Blogging.
4. No lines at the supermarket because everyone is at home Blogging.
5. A special Blog entry (By you, or someone else).
6. Getting e-mail notification of "legitimate" comments, or trackbacks, to entries on your Blog.
7. Taking a tour of an interesting Blog.
8. Reading your favorite Blog during breakfast.
9. Lying in bed reading your favorite Blog, or Blogging, on your laptop before bedtime.
10. A Hot story, fresh out in the news, to Blog about.
11. Carnival of the Vanities (or any of its many offspring).
12. A bubble bath after a particularly intense Bloggging session.
13. Googling for stories to Blog about.
14. A good Fisking (by you, or someone else).
15. The Deep Thinkers, Story Tellers, and Poets, of the Blogosphere.
16. Finding a new Blog that no-one but you has discovered yet.
17. Laughing at yourself for loving to Blog.
19. Midnight Blog sessions that last for hours.
20. Blogging about sprinklers.
21. Blogging for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that your entry about sprinklers is absolutely beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke among your fellow Bloggers.
24. The Community of Bloggers in its infinite variety.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone, at a restaurant (or anywhere else) say they read your Blog.
26. Waking up and realizing you have the whole day to Blog.
27. Your first Blog (either the very 1st site, or the very 1st entry).
28. Making new friends through Blogging.
29. Playing with a new Blogging tool.
30. Having someone (or several dozen, hundred, or thousand someones) read, and explore, your blog.
31. Sweet dreams of your 1st Instalanche.
32. Hot chocolate in celebration of your 1st Instalanche.
33. Group Blogging with friends.
34. Blogging in your sleep (Not the same as #31).
35. Making eye contact with a cute (or handsome!) stranger while Blogging on your laptop.
36. Eating chocolate chip cookies while Blogging.
37. Having your friends send you a link to their latest masterful Blog entry.
38. The infinite variety of subjects to Blog about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that he/she is a Blogger, too.
40. Watching the expression on someone's face as you tell them that you are a Blogger.
41. Watching the sunrise (or sunset) as you Blog.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day (to Blog).
43. Knowing that at least your Cat reads your Blog (Ok, your Dog too!).
44. Getting Blogged by someone you admire.
45. Your 1st Webby Nomination.
46. Your 1st Webby Award.
47. Finding your Niche in the Blogosphere.
48. Your 1st Blog Child.
49. Blog Rolls.
50. Knowing you've done the right thing, by joining the Blogosphere, no matter what other people think.
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THESE BLOGGING HIGHS
TO YOUR READERSHIP IN A BLOG ENTRY TODAY, TOMORROW,
OR EVEN NEXT WEEK, AND SOMETHING FANTASTIC
WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, OR EVEN YOUR BLOG, BY THE END OF THE YEAR (Well maybe not, but sharing your love of Blogging, and maybe bringing a new voice into the fold, will be reward enough, trust me on this.).
Be sure to use these links in your story:
Musings of a Mad Macedonian = http://www.madmacedonian.com
Bloggers are Citizens of the Computer Age who engage us with their writing on events, activities, and subjects, of the wider world when we are, instead, looking for entertainment, news, and all sorts of information in only the usual places.
(Know of any other Blogging Highs? Share them in the Comments!)