Except for the last 2 days, the sun has spent a week shining thru the window tempting me to spend all my time working on my, um, wait, I can't get a tan since my fur is in the way, sorry I forgot!
Anyway, the sun returned today but I was just too comfy and warm to move every time the sunbeam did, so stayed put for most of the morning. ;-D
Care to scratch my belly? ;-D
Daddy took a picture of my window signs!
I love those things! Aren't they funny? ;-D
The little one says not to let me out no matter what I tell you. ;-D
Aww, I'm just a harmless little furball, honest! ;-D
Anyway, where was I?
Oh, yeah, on my way over to the Computer to write this story I took time out for a Noontime Nap.
Come on! Doesn't anyone want to scratch my belly? ;-D
Oh, yeah, time to bring out the MOP!
Welcome to Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat!
To steal a line from the wonderful Cat Blogosphere Website:
We cats are taking over the Blogosphere. It's the first step to taking over the world.
The purpose of postings under this title will be to pay visits to my fellows in the Cat Blogosphere, commenting on the various goings on amongst them.
For this first edition I wish to point you in the direction of various websites that provide weekly "Carnivals" where Cats and their Humans can let the world know what's going on in their corner of the world:
1. The Carnival of the Cats, founded by Laurence Simon, is a weekly roundup of cat-related posts on weblogs. Its purpose is to provide a non-political respite from the vehement echo chamber that the Blogopshere spins itself into during the week, demonstrating that even the mightiest and meekest of pundits have a love of cats in common.
He's looking for someone to hand his baby off to after almost 200 editions.
2. The Cat Blogosphere Website is THE place to go for news, weekly Carnivals, heads up about Carnivals and events elsewhere, Cat Chat, Cat Resources and more, including links to submitting to the Carnival of the Cats, and other fun places.
All blogging cats, kittens, kitties, pussycats, and other felines are welcome to become members or email us info. Friends of felines are welcome too!
- We helps out our furriends and ofur critters lots.
- We keeps the world updated bout what’s goin on wif cats. Very impawtant yoo knows!
- We has contests.
- We has parties.
- We chats.
- And we has lotsa fun!
3. Ferdinand founded the Cat Lover's Community, and it is a popular place to check out.
Are You A Cat? Are you Bad? Or Do You Want To Be Bad?
Then you are in the right place! It's no secret, Kitty Cats are the coolest creature around on this planet. If we dare, we could even say the entire universe. To celebrate the feline rule, we bring you the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos. Send your submission and join in the mayhem!
I love the Theme Song! ;-D
5. Pet Prayer and Praise Blog:
This blog is for any pet prayer requests, praises or remembrances. Each Sunday a new list will be started. If you need a special request added to the list, please leave it in the comments anytime.
However, if other critters are your thing there are lots of links to pictures of them, too! ;-D
Well, that's all for today!
It's time for a late afternoon nap. ;-D